OPTI VET Eye drops. A veterinary-researched, developed and clinically proven sodium hyaluronate eye solution used to support eye tissues and the overall health of the visual system. Features:
- Alternative therapy to cyclosporine and other medical drops.
- Effective in several eye conditions including dry eye.
- (Keratoconjunctivitis sicca or KCS)
- Vitamin B6 and Taurine support eye tissue and the overall health of the visual system.
- Will not alter the normal conjunctival epithelium.
- Increased lubricating quality of tear film.
- Reduction of healing time of corneal epithelium (i.e. corneal ulcers).
- All natural, non-toxic and safe.
IN THE EYES OF A DOG: The tear film of the eye contains a high percentage of Hyaluronic Acid (HA), extremely important in the health and lubrication of the eye. As the dog ages or when disease sets in, HA levels decline, causing the breakdown of connective tissue in the eye. Opti Vet is the first product on the market designed specifically to suppress inflammation and enhance healing.
HYALYNX INC provides the packaging for the bottle and clear fluid solution ready for their labelling and boxing as a complete provider source.
Talk to us about providing your Sodium Hyaluronate specific needs. CONTACT US
Can be ordered from: Kinetic Vet 961 Beasley Street, Suite 270, Lexington, KY 40509
Customer Service 877.786.9882 (Toll Free) | 859.258.9160 (Phone) | Online Link